Tuesday, December 1, 2015

November Wrap-up | December TBR


{November Wrap-up}

Obviously this month wasn’t great just for the fact that I started reading again late in the month.

 A Fairy Extraordinary Christmas Story

{December TBR}

Bringing over what I didn’t get to last month. Sticking to my plan of one physical review book, one Netgalley book, Edelweiss book, and one from my shelf.

The SculptorParallelEntangled (Spellbound, #1)Fiendish

Physical review book - The Sculptor by Scott McCloud
Netgalley (borrowed from the library) - Parallel by Lauren Miller
Edelweiss – Entangled by Nikki Jefford
My shelf - Fiendish by Brenna Yovanoff

How was your month?! Have you read any of these books? Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!